Jenna Time Services, Trainings & Recommended Links
Below is loads of information regarding client services offered by Jenna Time, upcoming trainings and recommended links to help you gather as much information as your heart desires!
Jenna Time Client Services
- What are Jenna Time Services?
Jenna Time offers one-on-one private consulting with Jenna Couture to discuss various issues including:
- Personalized sexuality information and education
- Re-directive cognitive processes and mental reframing
- Conflict managing tools for interpersonal relationships
- Sexual negotiation and communication in the bedroom
- Full spectrum of sexual disorders
- Resource and referral management
- How are consultations offered?
Consultations are offered via Skype and phone
- All clients will be sent a Welcome Packet that needs to be filled out prior to initial call which includes:
- Client Profile Form w/Sexual Inventory Assessment (optional)
- Call Prep Form
- Credit Card Pre-Authorization Form
- Client Satisfaction Survey (to be completed at end of sessions)
- Consultation fees are as follow
30 Minutes: $60.00
60 Minutes: $120.00
- Infidelity: Beyond Trauma to Transformation – November 10th & 11th 2012, UC Irvine. 9am-5:30pm.more info
Below are associations, support contacts and informational websites that may assist you!
- Center for Healthy Sex
- Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network
- American Association for Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists
- The Gottman Relationship Institute
- Bring Back Desire -Daily destination for sensual pleasure! <3
- Psychology Today- Keep up on blogs and current research in psychology! They also offer “The Therapist Directory”
- The Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality
- Lifespan Learning – Keep up to date on upcoming conferences!
- CSP Sexual Assault Victim’s Service
- Passionate Marriage
- Patrick Carnes- Sex Addiction
- Dr. Bill & Ginger Bercaw – California Center for Healing